Work With Us
We’d love to have you join our team! Please use the form below to apply. Feel free to send in your resume even if you don't see the position you're looking for listed.
Catering & Events Manager Vacancy
Monday through Friday (9AM - 5 PM)
Must be in-house
Responsibilities will include:
- Bright, friendly, and approachable attitude with attention to detail and highly motivated.
- Set up of all catering orders and logistics through both in-house orders as well as all utilized third-party service providers.
- Extensive knowledge of the surrounding areas and ability to produce effective planning and targeting of specific demographics.
- Cohesive planning and engagement with management on coordinating all events and catering.
- Outreach to existing and new clients; ability to build personable relationships.
- Effective booking, budgeting, and organization of all private events in-house.
- CRM and email management (Microsoft Office program knowledge mandatory).
- Build our catering business and work with third-party vendors.
- Inventory of catering items and accessories.
- Must be based in Massachusetts and have reliable transportation to and from the office.
- Must have 3+ years of experience in hospitality, corporate and event catering, and/or event management and organization.
- Must have Microsoft Office program knowledge.
Compensation: 55k-65k with commission percentage.
Simple ira after 6 months of employment
5% catering commission on booked and executed orders
3% private event commission on booked and executed orders
Send your info and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org